The nice people here at Hazeldene Accounting have put together a list of important deadlines with regard to business accounting for you….
- 18th of each month – PAYE payments must reach HMRC, or
- 21st of each month – if paying online
- 31st January – online self assessment return
- 31st January – 1st payment on account due for self assessment
- 18th May – Employer Annual Return (P35)
- 31st May – latest date P60’s must be given to employees
- 18th July – payment of P11d/Class 1A (Benefit in Kind)
- 31st July – 2nd payment on account for self assessment
- 31st October – paper format for self assessment return
- Corporation Tax due no later than 9 months and 1 day after accounting period
- 9 months after year end – accounts to be filed with Companies House (Ltd companies only)
To get in touch with us to arrange a free consultation call Richard on 07970 298253 or click here and we will get back to you.